Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm A Girl....Shopping Should Be Easy!!!!!

Okay, so we are on the search for new living room furniture. We have been to 5 furniture stores and still no solution. I thought this would be pretty simple, but it's not. It seems like every time I shop and have $0 to spend, I can find tons of stuff I want, but when I'm actually looking for real I can find nothing! Does this just happen to me? So I find a couch I want but can't find a chair or I find the chair I like and the couch doesn't match! Luckily Matt and I like the same style of furniture, so that part comes easier. Maybe when we get the furniture I will post pics of the before and after to get opinions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay...you r back to the blog world! Was great catching up yesterday!