Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where Did The Time Go

So my trip to PA was wonderful. The only thing that I had a little problem with was the rocking of the plane when landing. I get motion sickness very easily and this little rocking mixed with air pressure change led to a very light headed Candy. Good news is, I didn't get sick and the light headedness went away quickly. The training was very good and I got to meet a lot of wonderful people. I certainly got the full taste of flying when I spent 7 hours total trying to get back to Atl. BTW 1st class is great :) So while I was there one of my coworkers recommended the book "My Sisters Keeper". I picked it up at the Wally World in PA and started reading it about a 2 wks. ago. It was great. A real tissue type of book, but great. For everyone that likes a little fore warning, there is a good deal of swearing.
I am super excited because I am headed to St. Simons for a little vacation. We will not be gone long, but any relaxing time is good with me, especially when I can feel sand between my toes and see waves rolling in.

No comments: